Delivery and Shipping
- Delivery service for the articles offered on this website is available in Malaysia only.
- We aim to deliver your Order(s) to you at the place of delivery as requested by you in your Order. However, we shall notify you if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- Pet360 will take every effort to accommodate you. However, please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations in which event, we will inform you using the contact details you provide us with when you place your Order and subsequently arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- Unless otherwise stated, shipping and handling fees are included with your Order(s). For loss or damage claims, you must notify us via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within three (3) days of the proposed delivery date if you believe all or part of your order is missing and/or damaged. Kindly refer to our Returns & Refunds Policy below for more details.
- You acknowledge that the products are standard and not made bespoke or to fit any particular requirements that you may have.