|Size (L x W x H)||10.5 cm x 2.5 cm x 16.5 cm|
THIS IS A PESTICIDE ADVERTISEMENT
Advantage-cat Spot On Flea Solution – S (4 pipettes/ box)
• For the treatment and prevention of ﬂea infestations.
• The product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis in cats.
Direction to use:
• Select the appropriate size of Advantage®-cat according to the animal body weight.
• Squeeze all the content of the pipette onto the skin at the base of the skull.
• Repeat treatment after four (4) weeks, if needed.
• Suitable for kittens 8 weeks old and above.
• Studies on pregnancy and lactation are limited. Evidence so far suggests that no adverse effects are to be expected in these animals.
• S (< 4kg)
4 pipettes/ box
• The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occasionally occur if the cat licks the application site immediately after treatment. This is not a sign of intoxication and disappears within some minutes without treatment. In very rare occasions skin reactions such as hair loss, redness, itching and skin lesions may occur. Agitation has also been reported. Excessive salivation and nervous signs such as incoordination, tremors and depression have been reported exceptionally in cats. If you notice any serious effects or other effects not mentioned in this leaflet, please inform your veterinary surgeon.
WARNING REGARDING COUNTERFEIT GOODS:
• Please be aware that there may be cases where counterfeit goods or imitations, including but not limited to goods that infringe Elanco/Advantage-cat trademarks or patents (“Counterfeit Goods”) are marketed. In order to avoid purchasing Counterfeit Goods, we strongly urge that customers only purchase Elanco/Advantage-cat products directly from Elanco or through Elanco’s authorized distributors.
READ LABEL BEFORE USE