|Size (L x W x H)||12 cm x 12 cm x 3.5 cm|
THIS IS A PESTICIDE ADVERTISEMENT
Seresto Collar - Tick Fleas Prevention For Dog (Size: 70cm x 1)
• Dogs: For up to 8 months prevention and treatment of ticks, fleas, and lice on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older.
• Cats: For up to 8 months prevention and treatment of ticks and fleas on cats and kittens 10 weeks of age and older.
• Aids in the control of flea larvae in the pet’s surroundings
• Reduces the incidence of Flea Allergy Dermatitis
• Unroll collar and make sure that there are no remnants from the plastic connectors inside the collar.
• Insert the end of the collar through the buckle.
• Adjust the collar around the animal’s neck. As a guide, it should be possible to insert 2 fingers comfortably between the collar and the neck.
• Pull excess collar through the loop(s).
• Collar length of greater than 1 inch (2cm) beyond the loop(s) should be cut off unless it is a growing puppy, where some additional length may be needed for adjustment as the animal grows.
• (>8kg : 70cm) For Dogs more than 8kg
• Keep away from foodstuff and children.
• Do not allow small children to play with the collar, or to put them into their mouths.
• Do not drink, eat or smoke while handling the product.
• Wash hands with soap and cold water thoroughly after fitting the collar.
• Pets wearing the collar should not be allowed to sleep in the same bed as their owners, especially children.
• For animal treatment only.
• This product should not enter water courses as it may be dangerous for fish and other aquatic organisms.
• Always read the label before use.
WARNING REGARDING COUNTERFEIT GOODS:
• Please be aware that there may be cases where counterfeit goods or imitations, including but not limited to goods that infringe Elanco/Seresto trademarks or patents (“Counterfeit Goods”) are marketed. In order to avoid purchasing Counterfeit Goods, we strongly urge that customers only purchase Elanco/Seresto products directly from Elanco or through Elanco’s authorized distributors.
READ LABEL BEFORE USE