THIS IS A PESTICIDE ADVERTISEMENT
Bayticol E.C.6% for Tick Fleas Lice Control (10ml x 1)
• Bayticol EC 6% is an emulsion concentrate containing 5.9% w/w of flumethrin as active ingredient.
• Bayticol EC 6% is indicated to control ticks, fleas, manage and ear mites and lice in dogs, horse, cow, buffalo, goat and sheep.
• It can be used on puppies, both pregnant and lactating dogs and horses. Bathe the animal first. Shake the product well before dilution.
• Route of administration: Thoroughly wet the animal in the Bayticol E.C. 6% dilution.
Method of dilution:
• Fill half the tank with clean water. Add Bayticol E.C.6% following the recommended dose as per the dilution table. Add the balance of clean water and stir. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Do not store the excess Bayticol E.C. 6% in the spraying tank.
• Withdrawal period: Sheep: meat and offal (edible tissues) 4 days; Cow, buffalo, goat: meat and offal (edible tissues) 8 days. Do not use on animals intended to produce milk for human consumption.
Application / Dosage:
• Mild case: 7ml Bayticol E.C.6% : 10 litre water
• Severe case: 12ml Bayticol E.C.6%: 10 litre water
Danger to Human:
• Avoid ingestion and breathing the vapors
• Use only in well ventilated area. DO NOT apply the product against the wind. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, mouth and clothing.
• DO NOT drink, eat or smoke while using the product. - After usage, close the pesticides container tightly and store it in a locked area which is well ventilated, dry and cool.
• Shower thoroughly with lots of water and soap.
• DO NOT allow children to get in contact with freshly treated animals.
• DO NOT apply the product in the presence of unprotected persons.
Danger to the Environment:
• Product is toxic to fish and aquatic organisms.
• When disposing the treatment solution, DO NOT contaminate rivers, ponds, water courses, dams and other sources of water.
• "ALWAYS READ THE LABEL BEFORE USE"
• 10ml/ bottle
WARNING REGARDING COUNTERFEIT GOODS:
• Please be aware that there may be cases where counterfeit goods or imitations, including but not limited to goods that infringe Elanco/Bayticol trademarks or patents (“Counterfeit Goods”) are marketed. In order to avoid purchasing Counterfeit Goods, we strongly urge that customers only purchase Elanco/ Bayticol products directly from Elanco or through Elanco’s authorized distributors.
READ LABEL BEFORE USE