|Size (L x W x H)||12 cm x 2.5 cm x 12 cm|
THIS IS A PESTICIDE ADVERTISEMENT
Kiltix Collar - Ticks Fleas Dog Prevention (Size: M x 1)
• For the control of tick and ﬂea infestations in dogs 12 weeks old and above for up to 7 months
Direction For Use:
• Collar should be worn continuously for it to work EXCEPT during shower and swimming
• Place the collar around the dog’s neck and pull the free end through the clasp.
• Leave space enough for 3 ﬁngers under the collar.
• Cut the extra collar length oﬀ and dispose the cut end wrapped in paper.
• M (10kg – 25kg; 53cm).
• Store away from food and feed.
• Do not play with the collar, in particular children.
• Do not suck or chew the collar, in particular children.
• Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
• Do not drink, eat or smoke while handling the product.
• For animal treatment only.
• This product contains a carbamate. In case of toxic symptoms please seek medical advice.
WARNING REGARDING COUNTERFEIT GOODS:
• Please be aware that there may be cases where counterfeit goods or imitations, including but not limited to goods that infringe Elanco/Kiltix trademarks or patents (“Counterfeit Goods”) are marketed. In order to avoid purchasing Counterfeit Goods, we strongly urge that customers only purchase Elanco/Kiltix products directly from Elanco or through Elanco’s authorized distributors.
READ LABEL BEFORE USE