|Size (L x W x H)||10.5 cm x 2.5 cm x 19.5 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
THIS IS A PESTICIDE ADVERTISEMENT
Advantix Spot On Tick Flea Prevention for Dog (Size: M x 4 Pipettes)
• For the prevention and treatment of tick and ﬂea infestations.
• Repulsion of mosquitoes and sand ﬂies.
• Can be used as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
Application / Dosage
• Select the appropriate size of Advantix® according to the animal’s body weight.
• Squeeze all the content of the pipette onto the skin between the shoulder blades.
• One treatment prevents further flea infestation for four weeks.
• Repeat treatment may be required. To reduce the re-infestation from re-emergence of new fleas, treat all dogs and pets with suitable products.
• Suitable for puppies 7 weeks old, 1.5kg bodyweight and above.
• Can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
*DO NOT USE ON CATS
• M (4kg – 10kg)
4 pipettes/ box
• DO NOT USE ON CATS. This product is extremely poisonous to CATS and could be FATAL.
• DO NOT USE ON PUPPIES of less than 7 weeks of age and/or less than 1.5 kg bodyweight
• AVOID the contents of the tube coming into contact with the eyes or mouth of recipient dogs.
• DO NOT ALLOW treated animals to groom each other.
• To PREVENT CATS from being accidentally exposed to the product, KEEP TREATED DOGS AWAY from cats after treatment until the application site is dry.
• DO NOT USE in case of known HYPERSENSITIVITY to the active substances.
• As the product is DANGEROUS TO AQUATIC ORGANISMS, DO NOT ALLOW treated dogs Into ANY TYPE OF SURFACE WATER for at least 48 hours after treatment.
• ALWAYS READ THE LABEL BEFORE USE
WARNING REGARDING COUNTERFEIT GOODS:
• Please be aware that there may be cases where counterfeit goods or imitations, including but not limited to goods that infringe Elanco/Advantix trademarks or patents (“Counterfeit Goods”) are marketed. In order to avoid purchasing Counterfeit Goods, we strongly urge that customers only purchase Elanco/Advantix products directly from Elanco or through Elanco’s authorized distributors.
READ LABEL BEFORE USE