Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Pet360. Our team provides services subject to notices, terms and conditions as set out below. By accessing, browsing, or shopping on this website, you agree to all the terms and conditions in this agreement. Please read them carefully.
- You must be over thirteen (13) years of age and must not have been suspended or removed by Pet360 for any reason. If you are below the stipulated age, you must obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian to use the Site and agree to the Terms. Use of our site is void where prohibited by the law.
- We at Pet360 take our responsibility under the Personal Data Protection Act 2019 (“the PDPA”) seriously. We also recognise the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data.
- You must not misuse the Site in a manner that may attract criminal liability under the Computer Misuse and Cybersecurity Act.
- You may not otherwise copy, modify or distribute the contents of the Site without the express written permission of Pet360. You also may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer of, sell, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content and Intellectual Property found on the Site, in whole or in any part.
- Users of the Site (“Members”) agree to not use the Site for the following purposes:
- Posting, communicating or transmitting any material that infringes on any Intellectual Property, publicity or privacy right of another person or entity;
- Posting any information which is untrue, inaccurate or not your own;
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Site or Pet360’s network, or attempting to use the Site to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system;
- Using the Site to drop ship merchandise to third parties; and
- Framing portions of the Site within another website, selling use of, or access to the Site to any third party without Pet360’s prior written consent.
Price & Payment
While Pet360 takes the utmost effort to ensure that all details, descriptions, prices and other information that appear on the Site are accurate, there may be instances where errors may occur.
- In the event that an error is discovered, we shall inform you of such an error as soon as possible. We shall also give you the option of reconfirming your Order(s). In the event that we are unable to contact you, we shall treat the Order(s) as cancelled.
- We reserve the right to correct these errors without liability.
- We also reserve the right to limit quantities purchased by Members and to revise, suspend or terminate an event or promotion without notice (including, but not limited to, an order that has been submitted and acknowledged by Pet360).
- All product orders are subject to availability. Along this line, if there are difficulties regarding the supply of products or there are no more items left in stock, we reserve the right to provide you with information on substitute products of the same or higher quality and value that you may order. If you do not wish to order the substitute products, we will reimburse any amount that you may have paid.
- Upon authorisation of your payment, by clicking the “Order Now” button, you are confirming that the card belongs to you or that you are the legitimate holder of the e-gift card or the promotional voucher, and have sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the Product.
- Mistaken Order(s): In the event that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to the Site, please contact email@example.com who will try to assist you in this regard.
- Refusal or Order(s): We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from this Site at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on the Site. Pet360 will make its best efforts to always process all Order(s), but there may be exceptional circumstances wherein, we may need to refuse to process an Order after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion. If we cancel your Order(s) and you have already made payment, such payment amounts will be fully refunded to you. However, we will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from the Site, whether or not it has been sold, removing or editing any materials or contents on this Site or for refusing to process or accept Order(s).